Positive COVID-19 Test Results
All students or staff who have been on campus must notify the school principal, Leigh Cavazos Galvez of positive COVID-19 test results as soon as possible.
School Immunization Requirements
All students must be immunized according to the rules and regulations of the public health division and department of health and be able to provide evidence of immunization in order to enroll in school: § 24-5-2, NMSA 1978
Update Contact Information
If your child is ill or injured, it is essential for us to be able to get in touch with a parent, guardian, or other emergency contact.
If you change your email or phone numbers, please update your contact information in ParentVue.
Vax View NM
Print your own immunizations from the NM Department of Health
When Is Sick Too Sick For School?
¿Cuando Está Demasiado Enfermo Su Hijo(a) para Ir a la Escuela?
- Asthma Action Plan (English)
- Asthma Action Plan (Spanish)
- Diabetes Forms
- Seizure Medical Management Form
- Allergy Action Plan
- Provider Order Form for Medication at School
School Based health Centers
Community Health Centers
NM Department Of health
- Immunization Info for Parent
- Medication Policy
- Sick Day Guidelines for Parents and Guardians
- APS Nursing Services
- Medicaid Enrollment
- NM Department of Health Coronavirus Information
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- APS Coronavirus Information for Families
- COVID Knows No Boundaries Video - NM
COVID-19 Vaccine Info
Healthy Tips And Info
- Wash Your Hands Video
- Lavarse las Manos
- NASN - Wearing Cloth Face Coverings
- NASN - Usar Una Cubierta de Tela Para la Cara
- CDC - The Flu - A Guide for Parents