While CCHS does not offer a variety of extra-curricular activities (i.e. band, sports, ROTC), they are available to students at their home attendance high school. Although it is the students’ responsibility to make arrangements with their home high school, CCHS will try to accommodate their schedule. Allow time for transportation when planning.
Participation in extra-curricular activities is governed by the New Mexico Activities Association which specifies that students meet and maintain the following requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of four classes.
- Students must attain and maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must maintain excellent attendance.
- Students may not fail more than one class per grading period.
If a student does not meet and maintain these requirements, he or she will be ineligible for participation in extra-curricular activities, including athletic participation, for the following six-week grading period.
- Students attending a School of Choice are only allowed to participate in athletics and NMAA sanctioned competitions with the high school in their attendance area.
Student Senate Officers
2023-2024 School Year
Senior Class President - Audrey Paniagua
Senior Class Vice President - Mariana Orozco
Senior Class Treasurer - Stephanie Moreno
Junior Class President - Athena Gallegos
Sophmore Class President - Marilyn Jane Ortega-Weil
Freshmen Class President -